Baked at Pinecone Camp Recipe Cards

Professional interiors and lifestyle photographer, Janis Nicolay of Pinecone Camp and a contributor here on Poppytalk has a regular post on her blog called "Baked" where she features a little baking she's done every week.  She then props her goodies and shoots it. Everything always looks so good (and it is, as I've been lucky enough to have tasted some of that lovely baking).

I'm really liking her recent little project where she's created a set of 18 of her favourite recipes and made them into recipe cards that are tucked into a handmade vintage fabric envelope she's sewn. Aren't they adorable?  (The cheese and garlic pretzels are killing me by the way). These triple tested recipe sets are available now in her etsy shop as well as in our market this month! See more of Janis online:

poppytalk handmade table 36




Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com