On a Pedestal ...

I've been debating whether or not to get a pedestal table for my kitchen. One of the main advantages is that pedestal tables are supported by a single column which minimizes the footprint allowing access to the floor underneath for easy cleaning. I also like the fact that no matter how many people are seated at your table, you never need to worry about table legs getting in the way. Pedestal tables come in a variety of shapes and sizes and can be used in the kitchen, living room, dining room and even in the foyer as a statement piece.


Isabella & Max Rooms


Karen Cole via House & Home


Nathan Egan


Design: Samantha Pynn Photo: Virginia Macdonald via HGTV



Kate Jackson Design


Dresser Homes

Thornton Designs


Paul Corrie Interiors


The Cross Design & Decor


Thornton Designs

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com