There is nothing I like better than two floor lamps flanking a sofa, fireplace or prominent item in a room. I just love the look! Above is the living room from the Kips Bay Showhouse 2009. It was designed by Charles Pavarini from a blank state. Great floor lamps are hard to find especially at a good price. Below are examples of some great floor lamps, take a look and enjoy the view! Contact us for more information on the lamps below: email@example.com. Some lamps may be found at our website: www.TheDesignerInsider.com.
Brass and glass column lamp in contemporary style.
Modern gold leaf on iron floor lamp.
Distressed white driftwood lamp.
Left: Antique gold column lamp with red silk shade.
Right: Antique silver column with silk shade.
Left: Antiqued ebony finish with gold accents and trimmed parchment shade.
Right: Nickel and black modern lamp with drum shade.
Left: Wrought iron with oyster shantung shade.
Right: Hand painted lilies with pleated shade.
Left: Torchiere of gold and silver with smoked crystals and seeded glass panels.
Right: Distressed silver with black shantung shade.
Left: Gold leaf on a bamboo styled lamp with hand sewn pleated shade.
Right: Barley twist wood lamp with fruitwood finish.
Left: Hand painted black finish with red and gold, silk shade.
Right: Optic crystal with silver finish and silk shade.
Left: Look of layered stone with a suede shade.
Right: Rubbed espresso finish with crystals and ivory linen shade.
Left: Burnished wood with aged bronze, metal shade.
Right: Brushed nickel with ivory linen shade.
Left: Brick red with gray wash on metal with ivory shade.
Right: Burled veneer with linen shade.
Left: Antique silver leaf with crystals and pleated champagne shade.
Right: Bronze and black metal with chocolate shade.
- ► 2011 (1981)
- ► 2010 (1178)
- Etsy: Great Handmade Home Decor Products! Our Pi...
- Last day in Oakland!
- For Sunset Point
- Designer Textiles: Aviva Stanoff's Creations
- Take it indoors
- Garden Delights!
- Teeny tiny cupboards
- Chocolate and vanilla: a perfect pair
- Designer Flowers: Jude Miller's "Botanical Sculpt...
- Stop by our Farewell Oakland reception today from ...
- Eww to ahh
- treasure hunting!
- White flower farmhouse
- Outdoor Fabrics: A New Look Has Arrived!
- NEW!!! Lighting Fixtures From High Point Market!
- Which camp are you in?
- Designer Inspiration: Vaughan Ltd.
- True blue
- Design Style: Inspired Fabrics by Camilla David
- Appreciation of the imperfect
- Mignonne is Moving!
- this is what we do!
- Design Ideas: Great Floor Lamps!
- Sweet blue
- Kitchen dreams
- Current Projects...
- Some Midwest Windmills
- Your next weekend project?
- Fête des Mères
- Designer Fabrics: Hand Printed Cottons !
- Cutting edge style
- Onto BIGGER things
- Some Favorites
- mid-century moderne
- Design Trends: Designer Fabrics In Style Now!
- Alternatives to artwork
- East meets west....in my home
- Start Shopping Online with Mignonne!
- Take Two....
- Designer Ideas: Shades of White
- Follow me.....
- ▼ May (41)
- ► 2008 (212)
- ► 2007 (69)