Shades of White - We all love white rooms, but do we dare? When designing monochromatic rooms, use lots of textures and different shades of the main color. The rooms featured here are neutral but use shades of white, gray and taupe to bring in warmth and texture. We hope you enjoy the white rooms below and the white accessories we have collected for you. In the room above, the octagonal medallions of the paneled wall disguise a convenient bar and home electronics. The floor lamp is by Nicholson Gallery and the rug is a Madeline Weinrib. Interiors by Summerour of Atlanta. Photos courtesy of Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles magazine.
Flower mirror and white wall sconce from Global Views. You can learn more about these items by contacting us. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A gorgeous screened porch featuring a limestone fireplace and floor. The rug is a Turkish kilim made of flour bags and flat woven carpets. Rug - Rugs by Robinson; Chandelier - Fontana Arte; Coffee table - Oly Studio.
White coral chandelier and matching sconce are available through: www.TheDesignerInsider.com.
Guest bedroom - A tranquil feel has been created by the mix of furnishings. Bedside table and chair - Ainsworth Noah; Floor lamp and bench through Grizzel & Mann; Bedding by Bungalow Classic and Gramercy.
Scroll mirrored tray table on left and Seville Lantern on right. Both from Chelsea House Inc., to the trade.
Beautiful custom cabinetry through Morgan Creek Cabinet Company, Atlanta. Dark wood floors in Jacobean finish.
White lamps that work with all styles of furniture. Left, Central Park Lamp & on the right is the White Branch Lamp - Available through: www.TheDesignerInsider.com.
Guest bedroom: Bedding - Gramercy Home; Lamps - Grizzel & Mann; Photos - Lumiere.
- ► 2011 (1981)
- ► 2010 (1178)
- Etsy: Great Handmade Home Decor Products! Our Pi...
- Last day in Oakland!
- For Sunset Point
- Designer Textiles: Aviva Stanoff's Creations
- Take it indoors
- Garden Delights!
- Teeny tiny cupboards
- Chocolate and vanilla: a perfect pair
- Designer Flowers: Jude Miller's "Botanical Sculpt...
- Stop by our Farewell Oakland reception today from ...
- Eww to ahh
- treasure hunting!
- White flower farmhouse
- Outdoor Fabrics: A New Look Has Arrived!
- NEW!!! Lighting Fixtures From High Point Market!
- Which camp are you in?
- Designer Inspiration: Vaughan Ltd.
- True blue
- Design Style: Inspired Fabrics by Camilla David
- Appreciation of the imperfect
- Mignonne is Moving!
- this is what we do!
- Design Ideas: Great Floor Lamps!
- Sweet blue
- Kitchen dreams
- Current Projects...
- Some Midwest Windmills
- Your next weekend project?
- Fête des Mères
- Designer Fabrics: Hand Printed Cottons !
- Cutting edge style
- Onto BIGGER things
- Some Favorites
- mid-century moderne
- Design Trends: Designer Fabrics In Style Now!
- Alternatives to artwork
- East meets west....in my home
- Start Shopping Online with Mignonne!
- Take Two....
- Designer Ideas: Shades of White
- Follow me.....
- ▼ May (41)
- ► 2008 (212)
- ► 2007 (69)