Summer is almost here and we are now looking toward the outdoors! We have selected a few great fabrics from different companies to show you the old red and white stripe has been replaced with new and exciting outdoor patterns. We are showing you different collections that also come in many other colors and patterns. Check out these great fabrics and imagine them on your own porch! The above fabrics: Zancudo Fabrics through Osborne & Little. Patterns are: Talamanca, Baru, Portrero and Pelada. To the Trade.
Zancudo Fabrics - More colors in the same patterns from this unique collection.
Perennials Fabrics - This beautiful collection is one of many from this wonderful outdoor company. The patterns are: Geez Louise, Coral Island and Geez Veez.
Perennials Fabrics - This wonderful pattern "Sunflower" comes in many different colors and looks great on furniture. See the above ottoman decked out in this pattern!
Lee Jofa Fabrics - The fabrics above are Volta Chenille and Etosha Orange.
Lee Jofa Fabrics - The whimisical fabrics above are Isola Stripe and Lido.
Duralee Fabrics - The above collection is from the Pavilion Book "Pool". Check out Duralees vast collection of outdoor fabrics.
Duralee Fabrics - The collection is from Pavilion Book "Jute". Duralee has a vast collection of outdoor fabrics in many different colors.
Perennials Fabrics - The collection above is in the "Aloe" color. The patterns are: Limu Lei, Pipipi Shells & Kapa Stripe. Perennials is a great outdoor line and has numerous patterns and colors. Check out their new stars and stripes patterns for this year.
Robert Allen Fabrics - All colors are "Mist". Fabrics - Cougar, Lawn Ladies, Leopard Leaf and Patio Stripe.
- ► 2011 (1981)
- ► 2010 (1178)
- Etsy: Great Handmade Home Decor Products! Our Pi...
- Last day in Oakland!
- For Sunset Point
- Designer Textiles: Aviva Stanoff's Creations
- Take it indoors
- Garden Delights!
- Teeny tiny cupboards
- Chocolate and vanilla: a perfect pair
- Designer Flowers: Jude Miller's "Botanical Sculpt...
- Stop by our Farewell Oakland reception today from ...
- Eww to ahh
- treasure hunting!
- White flower farmhouse
- Outdoor Fabrics: A New Look Has Arrived!
- NEW!!! Lighting Fixtures From High Point Market!
- Which camp are you in?
- Designer Inspiration: Vaughan Ltd.
- True blue
- Design Style: Inspired Fabrics by Camilla David
- Appreciation of the imperfect
- Mignonne is Moving!
- this is what we do!
- Design Ideas: Great Floor Lamps!
- Sweet blue
- Kitchen dreams
- Current Projects...
- Some Midwest Windmills
- Your next weekend project?
- Fête des Mères
- Designer Fabrics: Hand Printed Cottons !
- Cutting edge style
- Onto BIGGER things
- Some Favorites
- mid-century moderne
- Design Trends: Designer Fabrics In Style Now!
- Alternatives to artwork
- East meets west....in my home
- Start Shopping Online with Mignonne!
- Take Two....
- Designer Ideas: Shades of White
- Follow me.....
- ▼ May (41)
- ► 2008 (212)
- ► 2007 (69)