Michael and Lucy Vaughan founded Vaughan Limited in 1983 to meet the demands of the design world. They are mainly known for their beautiful lighting but have expanded into textiles, furniture and a whole range of new products. Their aim is to provide clients with the very best in craftsmanship, style and authenticity. They now have showrooms around the world including New York, Paris, London, Atlanta and Los Angeles. Due to their popularity, they have been in publications around the world and we have highlighted some of the most recent publications for you. Enjoy the view! Vaughan sells to the trade only. Contact us for more information on any of the products below.
- ► 2011 (1981)
- ► 2010 (1178)
- Etsy: Great Handmade Home Decor Products! Our Pi...
- Last day in Oakland!
- For Sunset Point
- Designer Textiles: Aviva Stanoff's Creations
- Take it indoors
- Garden Delights!
- Teeny tiny cupboards
- Chocolate and vanilla: a perfect pair
- Designer Flowers: Jude Miller's "Botanical Sculpt...
- Stop by our Farewell Oakland reception today from ...
- Eww to ahh
- treasure hunting!
- White flower farmhouse
- Outdoor Fabrics: A New Look Has Arrived!
- NEW!!! Lighting Fixtures From High Point Market!
- Which camp are you in?
- Designer Inspiration: Vaughan Ltd.
- True blue
- Design Style: Inspired Fabrics by Camilla David
- Appreciation of the imperfect
- Mignonne is Moving!
- this is what we do!
- Design Ideas: Great Floor Lamps!
- Sweet blue
- Kitchen dreams
- Current Projects...
- Some Midwest Windmills
- Your next weekend project?
- Fête des Mères
- Designer Fabrics: Hand Printed Cottons !
- Cutting edge style
- Onto BIGGER things
- Some Favorites
- mid-century moderne
- Design Trends: Designer Fabrics In Style Now!
- Alternatives to artwork
- East meets west....in my home
- Start Shopping Online with Mignonne!
- Take Two....
- Designer Ideas: Shades of White
- Follow me.....
- ▼ May (41)
- ► 2008 (212)
- ► 2007 (69)