How many of you have heard of Groves Bros. Fabrics? Not many I'm sure. So consider this your introduction to some of the most beautiful 100% cotton fabrics made. This American company's fabrics are based on the ages-old method of Venetian printing. The range is 33 patterns which are available in 175 colors. See some of the most unique colors and patterns below! Each piece is created by hand and no two pieces are alike, or as Groves Bros says, "No two inches are alike"! Most of the fabric is made to order and well worth the wait. A true work of art much like a painting! Custom coloring is also available for discriminating clients. So look below and fall in love with the exquisite fabrics seen here. You can see more photos at www.GrovesBros.com. The fabric above is Lynne - 8-3903-WG, design from an 18th century French document.
Genghis - 4504-G - Design from an 18th century Prussian document.
Lucy - 82553-LG - Design from an 18th century French document.
Kahn - 8500-T - Design from a 17th century Spanish document.
Paloma - 8-4100-WG - Design from a 16th century French document.
Nick - 8-5503-WG - Design from a 16th century English document.
Napoleon - 2700-G - Design from an 18th century French document.
Nancy - 6000-G - Design from a 17th century Spanish document.
Rebecca - 4550-WG - Design from a 17th century Italian document.
Donna - 2700-G - Design from a 17th century Italian document.
Ceci - 1503-FW - Design from an 18th century French document.
Diam - 1501-G - Design is a traditional French pattern.
Beau - 8-5002-G - Design from a 15th century Italian document.
Bianca - 2003-G - Design from an 18th century Persian document.
You can receive swatches and purchase fabrics from us. Just email: email@example.com.
- ► 2011 (1981)
- ► 2010 (1178)
- Etsy: Great Handmade Home Decor Products! Our Pi...
- Last day in Oakland!
- For Sunset Point
- Designer Textiles: Aviva Stanoff's Creations
- Take it indoors
- Garden Delights!
- Teeny tiny cupboards
- Chocolate and vanilla: a perfect pair
- Designer Flowers: Jude Miller's "Botanical Sculpt...
- Stop by our Farewell Oakland reception today from ...
- Eww to ahh
- treasure hunting!
- White flower farmhouse
- Outdoor Fabrics: A New Look Has Arrived!
- NEW!!! Lighting Fixtures From High Point Market!
- Which camp are you in?
- Designer Inspiration: Vaughan Ltd.
- True blue
- Design Style: Inspired Fabrics by Camilla David
- Appreciation of the imperfect
- Mignonne is Moving!
- this is what we do!
- Design Ideas: Great Floor Lamps!
- Sweet blue
- Kitchen dreams
- Current Projects...
- Some Midwest Windmills
- Your next weekend project?
- Fête des Mères
- Designer Fabrics: Hand Printed Cottons !
- Cutting edge style
- Onto BIGGER things
- Some Favorites
- mid-century moderne
- Design Trends: Designer Fabrics In Style Now!
- Alternatives to artwork
- East meets west....in my home
- Start Shopping Online with Mignonne!
- Take Two....
- Designer Ideas: Shades of White
- Follow me.....
- ▼ May (41)
- ► 2008 (212)
- ► 2007 (69)