Take it indoors

Well tonight's girl's night has been postponed until tomorrow. And that's fine by me - I'm tucked up on the couch, in my jim jams and slippers, having a little 'me time'. Bliss!

So seeing I am home, I couldn't go by without a post.

The theme of tonight's post is: greenery.

I love how bringing a plant into the home can really lift a neutral scheme. Here's some examples I like.


























































Longer lasting than flowers, good for the environment, and soothing to the soul, pot plants can look good in any style of home, but really work brilliantly with clean, uncluttered neutral rooms. Depending upon the type of plant you chose, they can add some pretty softness or a sculptural hit of colour.

Images: 1 Home Handyman 2 Dar Seven 3 Unknown 4 Nancy Fishelson 5 Slettvoll 6 Unknown 7 Australian Women's Weekly 8 Prue Ruscoe 9 Lobelia 10 diy ideas 11 Darren Chung 12 Debi Treloar
Best wishes,

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com