Kravet: Great Finds in the Atlanta Showroom!

I visited the Kravet showroom in Atlanta this past week to choose a rug for one of my clients. I found the perfect one! The Kravet showroom is full of ideas and wonderful items for any style home. See below some of my finds!

This photo features a beautiful Oushak carpet that comes in different sizes and colors. Pictured above is the Chestnut color that I am purchasing for my client. A deep chocolate brown with subtle golds and creams are enhanced by a light and dark turquoise. Yummy! This carpet is hand knotted in 100% wool from India. Also comes in Brick, Light Gold and Light Blue.

Oh no, more great geometrics! This wonderful linen fabric is from the Windsor Smith collection. A washed and softened linen for heavy duty that comes in five colorways. Shown above is the Archipelago Mist, a white linen with a pattern in a pale blue/green color. See the other patterns below.

First row:  Archipelago Lime & Archipelago Clove.
Last row:  Archipelago Haze & Archipelago Smoke.

A wall of many different fabric books with just about any pattern or color imagineable! Another wall of books the same size sits on the other side too!

All photos and info courtesy of Kravet and the Atlanta showroom. Contact your designer or The Designer Insider for more information.

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com