Upcoming Trade Markets For Designers, Buyers & Sellers
If you are looking to display your wares or to buy new products for you business, then look to a more local market that may be closer to home. As the economy stays weak, it may be advantageous for you to go to trade markets closer to your area for an insight into new products and ideas. Don't dismiss the smaller markets, exciting new products can be found everywhere! Below is an upcoming list of US trade markets that you may visit for the rest of 2010. These markets are for designers, buyers and sellers of home furnishings. Each market has a website where you can go for more information. Remember that at all markets and events, you must show proper ID and company information for admittance.
March 14th to 16th - International Home & Housewares Show in Chicago
April 17th to 22nd - High Point Furniture Market - Covers 13 city blocks!
May 5th to 7th - Design Adac in Atlanta - Market for interior designers. Different events each day for designers. Must be registered.
May 5th to 6th - Karel Expo - Long Beach Furniture & Accessory Market
May 15th to 18th - International Contemporary Furniture Fair - NYC Jacob Javitts Center
June 6th to 9th - Showtime - Textile market in High Point
June 8th to 9th - Karel Expo - Syracuse Furniture & Accessory Market
July 14th to 21st - Americas Mart Home Furnishing & Accessories Show in Atlanta
August 1st to 3rd - Karel Expo - Edison NJ Furniture & Accessory Market
August 2nd to 6th - Las Vegas Market - Home furnishings, gift and kids
August 20th to 22nd - Tupelo Furniture Market
August 27th to 29th - Karel Expo - Orlando Furniture & Accessory Market
September 21st to 24th - International Casual Furniture & Accessory Market in Chicago
October 10th to 13th - ABC Kid's Expo - Las Vegas - Juvenile furniture and accessories
October 16th to 21st - High Point Furniture Market
December 5th - 8th - Showtime - Textile market in High Point
- ► 2011 (1981)
- PRESS RELEASE: Paul Gruhler at the governor's offi...
- Black Is Back! New Products in Black
- Where Do You See Our Products? Designer Rooms Lik...
- Kravet: Great Finds in the Atlanta Showroom!
- creative reuse ...
- Atlanta Shopping: Stark Carpet's Newest Patterns!...
- JMX Bamboo Unveils New Website Design
- express yourself!
- An Ode to Board and Batten
- Principle of Design #3 - Emphasis
- Samuel & Sons: Perfect Trim!
- Organizing Small Spaces
- Kathryn M. Ireland: Designer Fabrics With Color!
- Designer Trimmings: Using Trim in a Different Way!...
- Designer Carpets: The Place For Fabulous Rugs & C...
- Before & after ... Choose your custom-design chair...
- Presto Box
- Clarke & Clarke: Designer Fabrics!
- Refinishing Details
- Just Getting Back
- Clarke & Clarke: Designer Wallcoverings!
- Dressing Table Lamps
- Upcoming Trade Markets For Designers, Buyers & Sel...
- baroque meets boho!
- Modern Lighting: Clean And Classic From Nessen Lig...
- Outdoor Rugs: Black & White Patterns
- Designer Wallpaper: NEW From Farrow & Ball
- Principle of Design #2 - Rhythm
- this one'll go fast ...
- 15 Minutes to a Clean Kitchen
- Thank you
- Getting To Know Eric Cohler: By Lee Jofa
- Vintage Desk - Before and After
- Cooking with Herbs
- Rose Cumming: Designer Wallpaper!
- ▼ March (35)
- ► 2009 (415)
- ► 2008 (212)
- ► 2007 (69)