An Ode to Board and Batten

Image from House Beautiful.

I love board and batten! Our home would feel so nice with it running up the stairs and wrapping each room. I have wanted to install some fancy woodwork in our home, but I always thought you have to be a master craftsman to undertake such a huge project.

Image from Elite Trim.

I have been really inspired with all the amazing work out there in blogland. So I have decided I want to give our little home a some character because it really wants to be a cottage, not a suburban cookie cutter.

















Image from This Old House.

The timeline for this project is not immediate... I hope to undertake with in the year...

Here is an Ode to Beautiful Woodwork:

Image from Just Beachy.

Image from It's the Little Things that Make a House a Home.

Image from Newlywoodwards Life: Beyond the Picket Fence.



wainscotting or wainscot paneling looks great

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com