I’m hooked

I keep seeing pretty pictures of things on hooks, and I thought I would share them with you. I need to find a way to incorporate something hanging on hooks in my house, I’m thinking in my study perhaps.

baskets ville-kulla

beach baskets toast via absolutely beautiful things

coat hooks marie delice

country living via la maison sur la colline

hallway skona hem

winter woolies morten holtum

wire baskets jeannedarcliving dk

1837_001

notebook magazine

hang up country home

study organisation country home

 

Images 1 Ville Kulla 2 via Absolutely Beautiful Things 3 Marie Delice 4 Country Living via La Maison Sur La Colline 5 Skona Hem 6 Morten Holtum 7 Jeanne D’Arc Living 8 Australian Home Beautiful 9 Notebook Magazine 10 & 11 Country Home

On a personal note, I got a beautiful bunch of flowers delivered to me today from all the people I work with. I’ve spent the day at home because my son is suspended from school – the second time in two weeks. I work with a lovely bunch of caring people who know that I have to drop everything when my son is in trouble, and they accommodate me and support me no end. I’m usually pretty stoic about dealing with it all, but they know I’m having a hard time of it at the moment because I’m so worried about my child and I’m trying to juggle his needs with a very busy job. I’m very lucky that I work with such great people!

Best wishes,

Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com