The last days of summer

Officially, summer is over in Australia, and autumn has begun. But you wouldn't know it here in Adelaide. The last few days we have enjoyed brilliant sunshine, warm weather and cloudless blue skies. Today I enjoyed a barbeque with my family, out in the beautiful weather. And the weather forecasters are promising more gorgeous weather for the rest of the week. Lucky us!

But I know it won't be long before the skies turn grey, the days get shorter and the leaves start to turn. Then it will be time to close the windows, cosy up inside and bring out the throw rugs and hot chocolate.

So in celebration of the last days of summer in the southern hemisphere and the beginning of spring in the northern hemisphere, I've posted some pictures saturated with gorgeous colours that sing of spring and summer.



Blog Archive

My Zimbio
Top Stories My Ping in TotalPing.com